Freeport Tour – Main Area 20
Third Thursday, 8:30 a.m. at Freeport City Hall
Contact: Sherry Nelson Paris, 850-835-4153 (Fax 850-835-2075)
1. Listing must be in MLS.
2. Listing agent or listing agent’s representative must be present at the Freeport MLS tour in order for the property to be shown. If the listing agent or representative is not present, then the property will not be shown and must be rescheduled.
3. A home can only be on tour once in a 6 month period except when:
a. Ownership changes
b. Both listing agency and listing agent change and the home has not been on tour for at least 6 months
4. A maximum of 7 homes will be on tour each month. The first 7 received and confirmed with the Host office, by date and time, will be scheduled. Host office will use own discretion.
5. Only 3 listings per brokerages shall be scheduled, unless tour is not filled to capacity. Please feel free to call Host office to check capacity and availability.
6. Host office will begin accepting listings for the next month’s tour immediately following the monthly tour.
7. The cut-off time for accepting listings will be on the Monday prior to the tour at 5:00 p.m. Please fax or call in your listings prior to this date and time. If you have any questions, please call the Host office.
8. Tour begins promptly at 8:30 a.m. Coffee and doughnuts to be served from 8:30 a.m. to 8:45 a.m.
9. When you attend the tour, as a courtesy, please complete the tour and visit all the listings.
10. Please provide copies (approximately 20) of the handout sheets of your listing for the Tour. MLS printouts will do. The Host office will provide a map of the listings to be shown.