Miramar Beach – Main Area 15 (all subarea except 3, Sandestin)
1st Wednesday of each Month at 8:30 a.m.
11225 Hwy 98
Requirements for house on tour:
a. Limit of 10 homes per tour, chosen by date of entry into computer. It is agent’s responsibility to enter information on the ECAR website – instructions below.
b. Only one listing per listing agent may be submitted for each tour unless there is room for more.
c. Cut off is seventy-two hours before the tour.
d. Homes under construction must be near completion with electric and AC and safe to walk through.
e. Lots are not permitted.
- A home may not be on tour more than once every 3 months unless re-listed by another agent. It cannot be on tour more than four times a year regardless of listing agent.
- Agent or an office representative must be present during the entire tour and should come prepared with flyers, brochures, or handouts for their listing.
- Tour Agenda 9:00 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.:
a. Tour sponsor – Not all tours will be sponsored. If a sponsor is present there will be a limit of 5 minutes or less.
b. Tour Review.
c. Agents present may speak regarding other properties they may have that are not on the tour or properties they are searching for. Please limit to 2 minutes.
How to Add a Property to Tour
- Go to the Add/Change tab
- Select Change
- Enter the MLS number of the listing you would like to add, Click Next
- Click Tour of Homes in the bottom right quadrant of the page
- The page will display any Tours already scheduled for your property between the dates listed at the top of the page.
- To add a date, Click the Add button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the date, Start and End time, and any Comments, Click Next
How to Check/Find a Property is on Tour
- Go to Daily Functions
- Select Tour/Open Houses
- Select Tour of Homes
- Select the Date or Date Range
- Hit Next to view the results