South Santa Rosa Beach – Main Area 17
Contact: Steve Linahan - 512-923-5400
Location: First House on Tour, varies month-to-month.
1. Requirements for house on tour:
a. Limit of 8 homes per tour, chosen by date/time of entry into computer.
b. Only one listing per listing agent may be submitted for each tour.
c. Houses under contract may not be on the tour.
d. Cut off for the tour is Noon the Monday before tour.
e. Homes under construction must be near completion and safe.
f. Lots are not permitted.
g. Property will be allowed on tour only once per listing office.
h. Agent or an office representative must be present during the entire tour.
i. If a home is withdrawn from the tour, the listing agent may not replace that home with another. The listing agent must add the new home to the tour if space is available.
j. A waiting list will be maintained; these homes will go on tour in the order in which they were added.
4. Tour Agenda:
a. Tour sponsor – Not all tours will be sponsored. If a sponsor is present there will be a limit of 5 minutes or less.
b. Tour Review.
c. Leave on tour as promptly as possible
How to Add a Property to Tour
- Go to the Add/Change tab
- Select Change
- Enter the MLS number of the listing you would like to add, Click Next
- Click Tour of Homes in the bottom right quadrant of the page
- The page will display any Tours already scheduled for your property between the dates listed at the top of the page.
- To add a date, Click the Add button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the date, Start and End time, and any Comments, Click Next
How to Check/Find a Property is on Tour
- Go to Daily Functions
- Select Tour/Open Houses
- Select Tour of Homes
- Select the Date or Date Range
- Hit Next to view the results
If you just added your home to the tour and there are 8 or less, you’re in. If there are more than 8, you are on the waiting list.