Do you need help accessing information about your Continuing Education credits online?
You know you’ve taken courses offering Continuing Education Credits, but you just can’t remember how many you’ve earned! Have you completed the Continuing Education requirements needed for license renewal? Has the course sponsor reported your credits to the state? Do you need help finding the answers to these questions? Follow these steps to view your CE credits online:
1. Go to www.myfloridalicense.com
2. As you look at the screen, on the left hand side find and click on the Licensee Login
3. For returning users, login using the password you created. If you are a new user select the Create My Account
link on the right hand side of the screen to complete your initial registration. It is just below the Create a New Online Profile
4. After you log in, click on your license number on the right side of the screen.
5. Finally, at the bottom left-hand side of your screen, click View My Continuing Education
. Here you will see the Continuing Education credit classes reported to your license number within your current renewal cycle.
If you have any questions, please call DBPR at (850) 487-1395.