South Walton East – Main Area 18
3rd Wednesday of each Month at 9 AM
Contact: Hannah Martin, Beach Properties of NWFL
1. Requirements for house on tour:
- Limit of 8 homes per tour, sign up is first come, first serve. It is agent’s responsibility to enter information on the ECAR website – instructions below.
- Only one listing per listing agent or co-listing agent may be submitted for each tour.
- Properties may be entered into computer anytime after the preceding tour is completed.
- Cut off for the tour is Noon the Friday before the tour.
- Homes under construction must be near completion with electric and AC and safe to walk through.
- Lots are not permitted.
- If your home is on tour, you must be present for the entire tour. You may send your co-listing partner or assistant to fill in, but someone representing the listing must attend the full tour – no exceptions.
2. A home may not be on tour more than once every 6 months unless re-listed by another agent. It cannot be on tour more than twice a year regardless of listing agent.
3. Agent or an office representative must be present during the entire tour and should come prepared with flyers, brochures, or handouts for their listing.
4. Listings must be mapped correctly before they are submitted to be on tour. Any lsiting not mapped or incorrectly mapped may be dropped from the tour.
5. Tour Agenda 9 AM – 9:30 AM:
- Tour sponsor – Not all tours will be sponsored. If a sponsor is present there will be a limit of 5 minutes or less.
- Tour Review.
- Agents present may speak regarding other properties they may have that are not on the tour or properties they are searching for. Please limit to 2 minutes.
To place a house on the tour:
- From the List-It Main screen, click on Maintenance.
- Type the MLS number of the listing.
- In the Action list, select Tour Date.
- Type in the date of the required tour (example; 01/01/2001)
- Click the Update button.
To verify the listing was entered for the tour:
- Go to Quick Search
- Change the Category to Combined Residential,
- Select Main Area 18
- Click on More (bottom right),
- From the menu on the left, select Date: Tourand enter the date as in step 5d above. Then click Set.
- Click the blue Search button on the far right side of the screen to view the listings found.
To see which properties have been entered for a tour follow these steps:
- Go to Search
- Select Combined Residential for the property category
- Select Main Area 18
- Click the “More” button
- From the list on the left side of the page select “Date: Tour”
- At the top center of the screen enter the tour date and click the “Set” button
- Click the green Search but