BIA Parade of Homes
The Building Industry Association (BIA) of Okaloosa and Walton Counties Parade of Homes begins June 9! Here’s what you need to know:
- The Building Industry Association of Okaloosa – Walton Counties, Inc. (BIA) is celebrating its 50th Anniversary, serving as the “Voice of the Construction Industry” since 1962.
- BIA has 300 corporate members made up of home builders, remodelers and community developers as well as “associate” members who serve and supply the building industry.
- BIA is affiliated with the Florida Home Builders Association (FHBA) and the National Association of Home Builders (NAHB).
- The Parade of Homes™ is an annual event trademarked by FHBA in Florida and presented by 27 local HBAs around Florida and more than 500 around the nation.
- BIA’s 33rd Annual 2012 Parade of Homes has 33 entries.
- The Parade is FREE and open to the public and homes are available for viewing:
Sunday – Friday Hours of Operation – 1:00pm – 6:00pm
Saturday Hours of Operation – 10:00am – 6:00pm
Parade Wide Twilight Tour – Saturday June 9th – all homes and neighborhoods will be open until 8:00pm
- Parade of Homes guides can be found at any parade entry or at the BIA office (1980 Lewis Turner Blvd, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32548)
- View a map and addresses of each home in the Northwest Florida Daily News on Saturday June 9th and Saturday June 16th or online at www.biaow.org
- Find us on Facebook @ Parade of Homes of Okaloosa and Walton Counties
- This year’s POH’s features new homes in Fort Walton Beach, Destin, Shalimar, Crestview, Niceville, Laurel Hills, and Santa Rosa Beach, with homes for every new home buyer ranging from $139K – $1.8M.
- The new homes feature energy-efficient and innovative new products
- Parade winners will be announced July 12, 2012 at a special awards event.