ECAR Election – Applications Now Accepted
This year is a big year for local, state, and national elections. It’s also a big year for ECAR elections with 10 positions up for election. The Emerald Coast Association of Realtors® is run by a board of directors who are elected and decide the direction ECAR will take through policies and strategic planning. To apply for a specific director position, you must be a member of that chapter. Anyone meeting the qualifications may apply for the At-large Director, Assistant Treasurer, and Vice President positions. Members who have submitted their applications are indicated by each open position.
- Vice President - Cathy Alley, Sam Kinkaid, Ed Sweeney
- Assistant Treasurer - Tom Miesen, Judy Sheridan
- At-large Director - Mike Cadogan, Jean Floyd
- Crestview Director
- Destin Director - Robbie Fenn
- Fort Walton Beach Director - Ben Acock, Karen Butler, Glenda Glover
- Navarre Director - Rob Brooks
- Niceville Director - Jan Huyser, Dawn Johnson, Susan Rood
- Panama City Beach Director
- South Walton County Director - Cerenna Solecki
All director positions are three year terms.
Officers and Directors of the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors have certain duties and responsibilities. Although this is a volunteer position, officers and directors are expected to attend ECAR hosted and/or sponsored events during their term on the ECAR Board of Directors.
To apply, click on the position above, fill out the application, attach a photo, and submit the application electronically or by printing it. Qualifications and a description of the position and complete instructions are included in the application. Applications are due by August 1, 2012.
Contact us with questions about chapter affiliation, the election process, or anything else at firstname.lastname@example.org or 850-243-6145. Voting will begin in September, and the winners will be announced at the Annual Membership Meeting on October 12.