1. ECAR gathers the following types of information needed to process your transactions:
- Information you volunteer, via applications or surveys.
2. ECAR uses this information to process applications and gather survey data as needed.
3. Email contact information. ECAR does not share, sell, or trade email ECAR may use your email address to directly send you information and may provide you with online marketing messages that have been approved by ECAR together with other communications to which you have subscribed.
4. Credit information that you and credit authorizers provide when you make payments by credit card or electronic check for products, dues or other services via the ECAR Online Account System will only be used to process the transactions you request. This information will be provided to and maintained by reputable credit reporting databases, but will never be sold, shared or provided to other third parties.
5. ECAR follows generally accepted standards to protect the information it collects and makes available via its Web sites. ECAR tests their security procedures regularly and modifies them as new technologies become feasible.