Niceville – Main Area 13
8:15 – 8:30 Networking & a Continental Breakfast
8:30 – 8:45 Sponsor Presentation
9:00 – 9:15 Announcements and quick overview of homes on tour
9:15 Depart for homes on tour
Special COVID Guidelines: Tour will be from 9 am -10 am. Listing agents should enter the showing instruction in to the comments section when scheduling the tour. Agents may choose which home to visit first. This will allow social distancing and ability to follow listing agent/seller viewing guidelines. Guidelines could include masks, so make sure you have your supplies available. Feel free to meet and caravan together in small groups.
1. A house can only be on tour once in a 6 month period except:
a. When ownership changes.
b. Both listing agency and listing agent change and the house has not been on tour for at least 6 months
c. If there is space available after other properties not previously on tour have been scheduled.
2. Properties for resale and new construction in Main Area 13 east to and including Lake Sharon Estates will be accepted for the tour. Properties on tour, both new construction and resales, must be in the MLS with the status of Construction Complete, with landscaping complete, and with utilities turned on.
3. A maximum of 8 houses will be on tour each week. The first 10 entered by date and time will receive priority. Additional homes, if desired, may be scheduled as alternates, at the discretion of the listing agent. If listed as an alternate and the property is not actually toured, it may be re-scheduled for the next available tour. Listings must be scheduled by the listing agent before noon on the Monday before the tour.
4. Note: If you are unable to enter your house for tour because your computer is down or you cannot get online, fax and call to verify we have received the MLS printout of your listing. If faxing, you must write on the MLS printout that it is for tour and the date you are requesting.
5. The listing agent or a representative must be present at the MLS tour meeting in order for the property to be shown. A “no-show” on your part constitutes your wish not to have the home toured. If the house is dropped from the tour list, it must be rescheduled in accordance with paragraph 4. The listing agent or representative must also be at the property during the tour to answer any questions, solicit feedback, etc.
6. We meet at the Niceville-Valparaiso Bay Area Chamber of Commerce, Tuesdays at 8:00 a.m. for networking, and the meeting officially begins at 8:30 a.m.
How to Add a Property to Tour
- Go to the Add/Change tab
- Select Change
- Enter the MLS number of the listing you would like to add, Click Next
- Click Tour of Homes in the bottom right quadrant of the page
- The page will display any Tours already scheduled for your property between the dates listed at the top of the page.
- To add a date, Click the Add button at the bottom of the page.
- Enter the date, Start and End time, and any Comments, Click Next
How to Check/Find a Property is on Tour
- Go to Daily Functions
- Select Tour/Open Houses
- Select Tour of Homes
- Select the Date or Date Range
- Hit Next to view the results