Setting Up Your Free FOREWARN Account
As a ECAOR member, setting up your free FOREWARN account is quick and easy!
1. Just click here and enter your email address when prompted to do so (be sure to use the same address that this email was sent to).
2. You will receive an activation email from FOREWARN, just open it and click the link as instructed. If you do not see the email, be sure to check your junk/spam folder.
3. The link takes you to a page where you will enter the last 4 digits of your phone number.
4. You will be prompted to enter a confirmation code that will have just been texted to that phone number. Upon confirmation you will be prompted to create a password.
5. Now you are ready to download the FOREWARN app by clicking on the appropriate link below from your mobile device, or searching for FOREWARN in the app store:
Click here from your mobile device for iOS / Apple / iPhone / iPad app
Click here from your mobile device for Android app
After activating your account, you can also log into your FOREWARN account from any web browser via the FOREWARN.com homepage (click 'Sign In' at top-right) or via this link: https://app.forewarn.com/
Searching FOREWARN in Seconds
Once you are logged into FOREWARN via the app or browser, you will be ready to find most people by simply searching for their phone number (the default method). FOREWARN will display everyone that has ever been associated with the phone number that you searched and display them in chronological order with the most recent being at the top, so it is normal to see multiple people in the search results. If the person you are looking for is not listed there, then simply switch to the alternate search method which is by name (click the link below the 'Phone Number' field).
For a brief video introduction and tutorial on FOREWARN, you can also go here.