You are required to take a Code of Ethics Class before Dec. 31, 2018 to maintain your Realtor status. Those who have not taken the requirement will be receiving a notification email. If you have not already done so, please choose from one of the available options below: Please Note:
1) You may attend any of the live Code of Ethics classes sponsored by the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors which will meet the State CE and National requirements.
To register for an ECAR class:
1) Login to Flex;
2) Go to Menu in the top left;
3) From the Menu, select Education Calendar;
4) Click on the class that best suits your schedule, and follow the on screen prompts to Register.
2) You can take the Code of Ethics course online for CE credit for a fee at this website.
3) You can take the Code of Ethics for free online through NAR here.
Please note: NAR’s free online class will not fulfill any Florida CE Related requirements.
If you have any questions, please call 850-243-6145.
If you have taken Code of Ethics through a third party, please send a copy of your completion certificate, which should indicate that the course covers the Code of Ethics, to email@example.com
and we will report your completion to the National Association of Realtors.