Benefiting BUILDING HOMES FOR HEROES, a 501c3 organization
Promoted by the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors®
Prize awarded by BIG BAD CARTS, LLC.
- NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A purchase or donation will not increase your chances of winning. All Federal, state, local and municipal laws apply. Participation constitutes full and unconditional acceptance of these Rules, to include execution of a Declaration of Compliance if requested and any other mandatory documentation required to receive the prize.
- Open to the public.
- Building Homes for Heroes, the sponsor, is located at 3333 McCoy Rd. Orlando, FL 32812.
- This Sweepstake begins on July 24, 2023 and ends on October 21, 2023, at 1:00 pm. The drawing will be held on October 21, 2023, at 1:00 pm at 745 Beal Pkwy NW, Fort Walton Beach, FL 32547. No entries will be accepted after the drawing is made and any accepted in error shall be disqualified. You do not need to be present to win.
- The sponsor or its designee will select a potential winner at random from all eligible entries. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. If not present in person, the sponsor or its designee will notify the winner within 3 business days through the contact information provided on the ticket. No sponsor, promoter, or award provider shall be responsible for a failure to notify a non-present winner if the contact information is incorrect or illegible. If after 3 attempts the winner cannot be reached, the prize will be forfeited and the sponsor may select an alternate winner at random from the remaining non-winning eligible entries at a subsequent drawing.
- If the potential winner is a minor, the sponsor reserves the right to award the prize to the minor’s parent or legal guardian.
- The prize will be fulfilled within approximately 10 business days. The recipient is required to go to Big Bad Carts and pick up the prize, or arrange delivery through Big Bad Carts at their cost.
- The sponsor or its designee may in its sole discretion suspend the Sweepstakes to address any impairment, fraud, technical issue, any issue that compromises the integrity of the Sweepstakes or if the Sweepstakes is unable to run as plan for any other reason. The failure to enforce any Rule provision shall not constitute a waiver.
- By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, any advertiser or promoter and the prize provider and any of their employees, volunteers, officers or directors from any claim or cause of action arising out of or connection with any portion of the Sweepstake. Any issues or claims with the Sweepstakes or prize, to include these Rules, shall be governed by and construed under Florida law and venue shall be in Okaloosa County.
- Selected ticket winner is responsible for all taxes, transfer fees, insurance, and registration or any other expense associated