The Global Business Committee’s primary mission is to inspire and enable local Realtors to achieve success in the global real estate arena. We provide a network of local, state & national education, community activities, and networking functions that empower members to break down cultural barriers and conduct residential and commercial business beyond borders.
What is Global Council?
The Global Business Council is made up of members of the Association and Strategic partners who realize that we live in a global economy and that working with international clients is a daily part of the real estate business. They understand the importance of being educated and informed about the issues that impact foreign buyers and sellers. We encourage ECAR members to work together to build “teams” of experts to professionally assist with all aspects of these transactions. Sign up today to be informed and have access to events, trade missions, education and resources.
- Invited to Global Business Council meetings and programs (except those with special fees i.e. Congress, CIPS, courses etc.)
- Network with other Global Council and Committee members
- Keep up-to-date on the latest global news and statistics
- Invited to Global events
- International Trade Mission Opportunities
- Collaboration with International Organizations
- Resources and Connections for working with International clients and vendors
- Membership in ECAR (Realtor or Affiliate Partner)
2023 Global Business Committee Leaders
Global Chair 2023 850.830.6461
Global Co-Chair 2023
Agent Foreign Language Resource
About the Certified International Property Specialist Designation (CIPS)
Global real estate opportunities are everywhere. People move to the U.S. from other countries every day and foreign-born individuals residing in the U.S. move to new markets. Americans in your current market may look to invest in property overseas. No matter which audience you cater to, the CIPS designation will provide you with the knowledge, research, network and tools to globalize and expand your business.
2023 Florida Realtor Global Trade Missions
Preliminary Global Business International travel for 2023
- February 12-15 | IPS Dubai with Miami Assoc.
- March 14-17 | MIPIM, Cannes
- May 17-18 | Realtor Quest, Toronto
- June 2-4 | Place in the Sun, London
- June 5-9 | FIABCI World Congress, Miami
- June 12-14 | Conference of Montreal
- June 29-30 | Spain Conference, Immocinate Conference, Granada Spain
- October 11-13 | Toronto Global Forum
- October 31-November 1 | Miami World Strategic Forum (The Biltmore Hotel)
- TBD | IEFA Latam Forum
- TBD | Conference of Paris
- TBD | C5 Summit NAR