Area 18: East of Camp Creek MLS Tour
The tour of homes has four purposes:
- To help agent’s and their customers promote their “active” listings to selling agents to get them sold faster.
- By familiarizing selling agents with the area 18 homes and communities expanding their market knowledge.
- The tour also provides agents with the opportunity to network with other selling agents.
- Listing agents have an opportunity to solicit feedback from their peers on the marketability of their listings among many others.
The tour administration is a volunteer position as a service to his/her fellow agents with the support of ECAR. The following guidelines have been established for area 18 (only) to alleviate misunderstandings and communicate a consistent & positive experience for our agents.
- The tour is scheduled to be held for the third Wednesday of each month for area 18 West of Camp Creek and the fourth Wednesday for area 18 East of Camp Creek. Start time is at 9:00 AM. A sponsor breakfast fare may be provided and occasional lunch offerings may be present at the last home on the tour.
- Listings must be Active and be fully available for sale and available to take a primary offer.
- A listing agent may have only one home on tour.
- One of the objectives of the tour is that licensed selling agents present to other licensed selling agents their properties. If you are presenting a property, the list agent or a co listed selling agent must be present at the start of the tour to present their home and remain on the tour for the duration.
- Homes scratched or cancelled after the tour is published may not be at the discretion of the tour director
- We will feature approx. 10 homes on the tour each month and those homes are selected based agent noted attendance at regular tours followed by date/time entered for the tour in the MLS.
- A home previously featured on tour is not eligible to be seen again on tour for at least six months at the discretion of the tour director.
- The tour coordinator will select & or solicit sponsors for the tour for breakfast. We welcome agents with homes on tour to offer their homes as a host site for the start and finish. If you wish to sponsor lunch and be at the end home, you are welcome to request it and we will see if that can be accommodated. (Sponsors are to be affiliate members of ECAR. ECAR rules)
- If a home has an inside the home security system. Please have the owner disable it during the tour as agents do not wish to be monitored and recorded. This is not optional. Please remove your home if the owner refuses.
- If a home is dropped after the tour has been published that home & agent will be able to relist on another tour at the discretion of the tour coordinator on a space available basis provided they attend the tour from which the home was dropped.
- The tour will be announced via ECAR area 18 Google Groups and to the agents that have homes on the tour. If you wish to have updates on the tour, please sign up for area 18 in Google Groups through ECAR who administers the Google Groups. (ECAR administered process)
And last, if you have a home on tour, you are expected to go see all the other homes on tour and not drop off after yours or just show yours. If that happens, we will not allow another of your homes on tour for up to 6 months.